Arming sales reps with the right tool can increase productivity and accelerate sales while saving time and money on reduced travel. We’ve found that the ultimate unified collaboration solution goes above and beyond video conferencing capabilities as it incorporates voice, video, chat and screen sharing into one easy to use streamlined application.
Our sales teams rely on our unified communications and collaboration software to visually connect and share information with existing and potential customers, colleagues, and managers. Each sales rep has their own collaboration room, and the sales team has a shared team collaboration room as well. Here are 7 ways our awesome unified communications and collaboration tool helps our sales team:
- Build Better Customer Relationships: Our sales force has instant anytime access to their virtual meeting room, and they use to visually communicate with prospects and customers daily. As salespeople gain more face to face time with customers they build stronger relationships and establish trust quickly with potential customers while forging more lasting relationships with existing customers.
- Accelerate the Sales Cycle: Sales rep’s are more effective and meetings are more productive as they can share documents, videos and other valuable information organically on the fly with simultaneous screen share. Our salespeople often use their rooms to connect customers with subject matter experts to answer questions and help close more deals.
- Slash travel costs: Restricted budgets leave less time and money to devote to travel. Sales reps connect with customers anytime, anywhere, on any device. In addition to saving time and money, the visual meeting experience gets our sales people in front of our prospects, customers, and partners more frequently which ultimately decreases the cost of the actual sale. Additionally, it enables global connectivity eliminating the need to confine our team to designated sales territories.
- Present Live Demo’s: Our virtual meeting rooms are often used for highly interactive demonstrations of products and services. Simultaneous screen share, the ability to stream more engaging video’s, and live chat keeps our customers more involved and focused.
- Provide Sales Training: The virtual meeting room is also used to get our sales people up to speed on best practices, new product features, upcoming releases and other information they need to help close deals. Training sessions can even be recorded for future play back and watched on demand should someone need a refresh or was unable to attend the live training.
- Forecast Sales: In weekly sales meeting’s supervisors meet with their sales team to go through accounts. They screen share their SalesForce forecasting reports and provide updates so that managers, sales people, and solution architects get the full picture of where each account is in the sales process.
- Collaborate Across Multiple Departments: Salespeople use their virtual meeting room to collaborate internally within the organization. In addition to using their meeting rooms to interact with their colleagues and supervisors, our sales rep’s often meet with our Marketing Associates, Solutions Architects, Support and Development Teams to make sure everyone is aligned to deliver the best product and deliver the best results to our customers.
The impact of visual collaboration has transformed how we conduct business, increased productivity and lower costs. Are you ready to help your sales team?
Get a free trial of our video collaboration tool here, and try it out for yourself!