October 8, 2019
Why is Community Collaboration important?
Imagine if your organization had the ability to arrive at solutions in a timely manner with innovation and insight. What if the many minds of your talent could be unleashed by collaborating effortlessly, creating the competitive advantage your organization needs?
“Collaborate to Innovate!”
Collaboration differs significantly from communications and meetings. It involves a series of complex and evolving engagements amongst people to advance a subject matter, towards a goal. It is a creative process. When it turns into habit and style, it becomes a ubiquitous part of an organization’s fabric and culture. By providing a powerful collaboration engine with integrated capabilities, organizations can build true professional communities that can realize their full potential.
With an ever-increasing footprint driven by remote workers and global talent acquisition, organizations are struggling to maintain a sense of company and community. Community collaboration done right can overcome physical boundaries and allow for valuable interpersonal communications.
Furthermore, given today’s new working culture, knowledge workers need the ability to deal with the whirlwind and also the time to focus on the wildly important. By allowing individuals the freedom to engage on their own terms they can be free to execute.
“Nurture communities of insightful minds to succeed, together.”
How is Vibe different?
Today we see offerings such as Zoom, BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, WebEx and Google Meet serving a well-understood video communications market. They all focus on bringing people into virtual meetings with no tangible differentiation.
eZuce Vibe is different. Vibe is designed to foster collaboration within communities of teams that are internal or external to an organization. Users can affiliate with multiple communities.
Vibe’s many unique features enhance and encourage collaboration beyond simple meeting offerings:
- Vibe’s Community-based collaboration experience breaks new ground for distributed teams. It’s used as an always-on application allowing for constant collaboration with on-click proximity to your teammates, no matter where in the world you or they are.
- Several community engagement and privacy management features make the Vibe experience appealing and addictive.
- Simultaneous desktop sharing eliminates the one-at-a-time desktop sharing experience enabling free-wheeling collaboration.
- Impactful experiences can be delivered into meetings or team rooms through the use of multiple cameras or video capture cards.
- Camera input can be combined with a desktop presentation to provide a truly unique and engaging audience experience called a Lightboard.
- Powerful video tiles that can expand and move across multiple displays enhance interactivity and allow the user to tailor their experience to their own liking.
- Any web application can instantly operate within Vibe and be shared with Teammates. By operating inside the Vibe application window, users don’t get lost in a sea of windows on their desktop.
- Applications such as Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Google Suite, Office 365, Box.com, etc. operate within the Vibe interface and can follow users into rooms depending on the context.
- Vibe makes expensive and out-dated desktop phones obsolete. SIP interoperability for voice or video communications, turns the Vibe client to a user’s softphone. The SIP phone is fully integrated with Vibe’s collaborations tools.
“Vibe leverages eZuce’s underlying powerful SD-RTC platform which was designed to
support multiple communities with a rich and multi-layer connectivity model.”