September 24, 2019
eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of eZuce Vibe 4 Desktop Client. eZuce leads the way for Agile Teams with a video-first and community-based collaboration experience, unlike simple video meeting products. We’ll help your teams work together, no matter how far apart they are.
The new desktop client has a completely new look and feel with many new exciting features and enhancements!
Video Overview of Vibe 4.0 - https://youtu.be/lKiYhv4btA4
eZuce Vibe New Features
- New Look & Feel with left and right overlay panels and integrated video controls
- New optimized desktop sharing engine
- New Deskshare Lightboard mode (allow your video and your shared desktop video to overlay for an optimized and advanced presentation)
- New seamless integration with external cloud applications (WebApps) via our embedded new browser engine
- More controls for the video orientation with mirror mode for local and remote video
- Minimize the download package and installation process for future minor updates
eZuce Vibe Fixes
- Fixed SIP registration issues
- Fixed meeting booking limits
- Fixed some issues with WebApp sharing mode
- Fixed recording issue when meeting title includes a "/" character in the name
- Fixed memory leak when BlackMagic/DeckLink video grabber device is used
Vibe New Features
Entirely New Look & Feel
Vibe 4 brings an entirely new user experience meant to maximize the collaboration space while providing easy access to community meetings and users.
The user will have auto-hiding left and right overlay panels. On the left, users will find their SIP softphone, Communities, Meeting Rooms, and Community Members. On the right-hand side, all active chats will be at the top and WebApps will be listed from the bottom up. Additionally, in-meeting controls now auto-hide at the top of the meeting video area. These changes add up to much more efficient use of Video and Chat/WebApp space.
Optimized Desktop Sharing Engine
The desktop sharing feature used to be a separate application. The functionality has now been incorporated directly into the Vibe client improving performance and allowing for more advanced features (such as the new Deskshare Lightboard Mode described in the following bullet).
Deskshare Lightboard Mode
Use your favorite presentation software and give the slide background a ‘green screen’ to become part of the presentation. This allows the presenter to create engaging presentations and stay engaged with his or her audience.
You can utilize PowerPoint or almost any other application that allows you to define a background color.
AppTabs have been renamed to WebApps (as we don’t have any more tabs at the bottom of the chat area) and we’ve made them easier to manage. In the right-hand side panel, click on the + symbol to add new WebApps.
The following example shows Atlassian Jira being used as a WebApp in a Vibe meeting:
Mirror Mode for Video
The end-user can now choose to flip their local video for a more relatable experience. Additionally, the user will have the option if they flip their local video to broadcast the video as flipped.
Minor software updates now automatically download only required changes to code vs. the entire application.