eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of Uniteme 18.12.
This is a relatively small update as we’re continuing to work on CentOS 7 compatibility. We’ll have a separate 18.12.CentOS7 release coming out shortly after 18.12 becomes available.
The one major new feature in this release is the added ability of users to be able to set their language preference in UniteWeb.
If you are not on an 18.xx release yet, please pay special attention to the upgrade instructions and contact eZuce Support if you have any questions.
uniteme New Features:
- Allow the user to choose a language in UniteWeb
- Enhance gridfs-voicemail-cli tool to clean up voicemails across entire database
- In UniteWeb allow users to listen to MoH and Greeting files in GUI
- Upgraded fail2ban to 0.9.6
- Added support for newer Yealink phones (thanks IANT!)
- Full Release Notes with installation information are located here: 18.12 Full Release Notes
- The regular release of 18.12 has the ability to upgrade from earlier versions using the upgrade script used in 18.04.
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations. If you have a patch installed to your system a new patch may be required. Please contact email@example.com if think you may have a patch applied as that may be replaced during the update.
eZuce's software products continuously progress through an Agile based development methodology that keeps feature functionality comprehensive and up-to-date in response to evolving market and customer requirements.
New software releases are made at a rate of two to four releases a year. Releases are numbered in the <yy>.<mm>.<uu> format where <yy> and <mm> designate the year and the month, respectively, in which a release is made generally available. Where applicable, <uu> corresponds to an update release relative to a general release on which fixes are made available.
In order to ensure service continuity and stability, customers may keep their production environments unchanged for up to a 6-month period during which release updates or patches are made available. After a release is more than 6-months old, eZuce customers would have to upgrade to the latest generally available release - inclusive of all fixes to date and any new patches.Questions Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.ezuce.com/display/